Xbox is bringing its wildly popular open house fan event to our shores. Xbox FanFest: Sydney 2016 will give Australian Xbox fans with the chance to check out some of Xbox’s most anticipated titles, such as Forza Horizon 3 and Gears of War 4.
Xbox FanFest: Sydney 2016 is a multi-day event where fans will be taken to several locations throughout Sydney. Each location will be the host of a special themed event that will focus on one of Xbox’s anticipated titles.
The Xbox FanFest: Sydney 2016 will consist of:
- A special Forza Horizon 3 launch event at Sydney Dragway on Tuesday afternoon, September 27.
- A secret Wednesday late afternoon activity centred around Gears of War 4 on September 28.
- Exclusive early access to the Xbox booth at the EB Games Expo where fans can access the Xbox Booth before it opens to the general public on Thursday night, September 29.
- Fan ‘swag’, an Xbox fan shirt and other goodies.
- Meet and greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
Tickets will be available from the Microsoft Store – Flagship at Pitt Street Mall starting at 10:30AM AEST. Only one ticket can be purchased by each person with a maximum of 250 tickets available. For further information visit the Official Xbox FanFest web-page.
When Xbox puts on an event like this, they don’t mess around, so if you’re thinking about grabbing a ticket, get in fast. Australia rarely sees events like this occur within our country, so it is nice to see that the big gaming companies are taking an interest in the land down under. Let’s hope that other events follow suit.