Hot on the heels of our exclusive artwork reveal yesterday, the latest Dishonored 2 trailer has arrived. Titled ‘Creative Kills’, it takes a look at several cool powers that players will be using within the game.
The trailer (embedded below) showcases several powers that player characters Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano will possess:
- Domino, which links targets together so they share the same fate
- Far Reach, which pulls enemies and objects close to you. This can allow you to fling enemies into hazards, or hazards into enemies.
- Shadow Walk, which allows you to assume a stealthier form and sneak through enemies undetected.
- Bloody Swarm, an ability that spawns Bloodflies from enemy corpses.
- Springrazor, a trap that throws out lethal amounts of shrapnel.
- Doppleganger, which summons a copy of yourself that attracts enemies.
- Transposition, which allows you to swap places with your doppleganger.
- Bend Time, an ability that can stop time for a short duration.
- Blink Assault, that allows you to throw enemies by attacking them just as a blink ends.
Creative players can use all of these powers in conjunction with each other for devastating effect.
If you want to see these ability’s in motion, you can check out the trailer below.
Dishhonored 2 is scheduled for release on November 11, 2016 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.