Next March, Mov’In Bed will be hosting a unique outdoor cinema experience, giving people the chance to lie comfortably in bed while watching their favourite films on the big screen. This is the second season of the program, and it will be held at The Crescent, located at the heart of Parramatta Park, west of Sydney.
Next year, attendees will be able to enjoy certain movie programs suiting everybody’s tastes. These include:
– Multi-award International Movies – (Mustang, The Age of Shadows, A Royal Affair)
– Animations from Japanese Director Hayao Miyazaki – (Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke…)
– Classic Sunday’s – (E.T, Seven, Jurassic Park…)
– Kids’ Nights – (The Secret Life of Pets, Zootopia…)
– Horror Nights – (The Conjuring 2…)
– Best of 2016 – (The Revenant, The Jungle Book…)
– Latest Blockbusters – (Star Wars Rogue One, Assassin’s Creed…)
With 150 beds available each night, people attending this event will be able to enjoy an outdoor cinema experience like no other with their family and friends. The event runs from 3rd March through to 23rd April, 2017. Ticket options start from $15.
For tickets and more details, head to: http://movinbed.eventbrite.com