KFC Australia doesn’t need excessive grease to go straight for the heart. Nope, all they need is to release an easy-to-follow recipe for a supercharged “Zinger Parmy”, taking the pub favourite and maxing it out with the chicken chain’s greatest fillets.
Releasing the Zinger Parmy (it should be “Parmi” but the results should more than make up for the culturally insensitive spelling error) recipe via their social media channels, KFC Australia has thrown their considerable hat in the ring of brands reaching out to the growing contingent of at-home iso chefs.
Give this one a try next time you pop by your local KFC.
- 4 KFC Zinger fillets
- 4 tablespoons tomato passata sauce
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup Supercharged sauce (amount depending how much heat you can handle)
- Fresh herbs (like flat-leaf parsley and basil)
- Preheat grill in your oven to a high heat.
- Cook your bacon in a pan until it’s crispy.
- Put the zinger fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spread the passata over each fillet.
- Grill for about four minutes or until cooked.
- Drizzle with supercharged sauce and add herbs.
- Serve with chips or salad.