Dalgona coffee is good, but have you tried a Baileys Dagona? Something about the creamy coffee mixed up with an even creamier liqueur should be a hit for anyone looking for an alternative to the formidable Espresso Martini. If you want the prove, make it yourself. It’s easy to master, as BWS Insider Sam Benham has shown with this easy to follow recipe.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 100ml milk (or alternative like oat, almond, soy)
- 1 shot of Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 shot Coffee Liqueur
- Electric/hand whisk
- Cocktail shaker OR glass filled with ice
- Whisk the coffee, sugar and water together until light brown and peaks form when removing whisk. You will need to whisk vigorously so an electric whisk is preferred.
- Pour the Baileys, coffee liqueur and milk into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain the mixture into a stylish or fancy glass (or just a cup)
- Spoon the whipped coffee over your Baileys and coffee liqueur mixture.
If you’re in need of some Baileys order some from here.