So you want to go to E3 but it’s in Los Angeles and you are very poor. Welcome to club, friend. Good news for you though, you can get a little taste of it for not very many dollarydoos at all! Xbox ANZ are holding GrE3n Carpet events at theatres around Australia and New Zealand.
The GrE3n Carpet event will set you back $20 AUD but gets you access to:
- A Hoyts Recliner Cinema experience + breakfast
- Livestream of the Xbox Keynote (direct from The Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles)
- Exciting competitions + awesome prizes (including the opportunity to win an Xbox One X)
- E3 themed gift bag for all in attendance
- Briefing followed by a screening of X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Pretty dope, we think you’ll agree. Better yet, all the proceeds from the day go to the CREATE Foundation who work with kids in out-of-home and foster care.
So what’s the catch? You’ll have to be up pretty early for it. The Xbox Keynote kicks off at 6am AEST on Monday, June 10. That’s the Queen’s Birthday public holiday everywhere except QLD and WA who will still have to go to work or chuck a sickie. The show will run through until 12pm.
Here’s where your nearest Xbox GrE3n Carpet Event will be happening, straight from the press release:
· Broadway (Sydney) – bookings available
· Wetherill Park (Sydney) – bookings available
· Chadstone (Melbourne) – bookings available
· Sunnybank Plaza (Brisbane)– bookings available
· Westfield Carousel (Perth) – bookings available
· Parade Central (Adelaide) – booking available
· Sylvia Park (Mt Wellington, NZ) – bookings available
You’re gonna wanna move quick if you want to get along. Gold Class cinemas are small and these seats will sell out fast.
Get hype, friends. E3 is coming.