Taste of Sydney is serving up a delicious gastronomic experience, bringing together the city’s hottest bars and restaurants at this year’s Festival. From 9 – 12 March, our top chefs will be returning to Centennial Park, to showcase more than 50 signature dishes.
The Taste pass ticket costs $25 and includes entry to the festival, with access to the exclusive line up of restaurants, the new music Hub, live music, free samples and some workshops.
For visitors who want to improve their culinary skills, be inspired and get hands on with the cooking classes. Learn to cook alongside renowned chef Nelly Robinson (Nel) and Melbourne guest chef Scott Pickett (Estelle) for just $12 per person. Get in fast, as numbers are restricted to guests on a first come, first-served basis.
Foodies you’ll fall in love with the range of restaurants serving up their finest offerings. Look out for Josh Niland’s infamous Pambula sea urchin crumpet and Gastro Parks liquid pumpkin gnocchi with forest mushroom tea.
Representing the CBD precinct, Bouche on Bridge dishing out crusted groper, oxheart tomatoes and smoked garlic rouille, and grilled asparagus, duck yolk and puffed rice.
Paddington local, Tequila Mockingbird will incorporate the best of Australian produce through its Latin American signature dishes such as ceviche tacos and goat shoulder empanadas, served with tomatillo verde.
Well-known favourites Porteno and Kensington Street Social will be returing by popular demand, and new kids, Anason and Banksii, from the hot new harbourside dining destination, The Streets of Barangaroo, will join the line up for the first time.
Here’s the full 2017 restaurant and chef line up
- Long Chim – David Thompson
- Saint Peter – Josh Niland
- Tequila Mockingbird – Regan Porteous
- The Four in Hand by Guillaume – Guillaume Brahimi
- Anason/ Efendy – Somer Sivrioglu
- Bouche on Bridge – Harry Stockdale-Powell
- Mercado Restaurant – Nathan Sasi
- Gastro Park – Grant King
- Porteño – Ben Milgate and Elvis Abrahanowicz
- Kensington Street Social – Rob Daniels
- Nel’s Sweet Shop- Nelly Robinson
- Banksii Vermouth Bar & Bistro – Hamish Ingham and Rebecca Lines