For those of you tossing up whether or not Singapore’s All That Matters festival is something you want to be adding to your calendar, then yes, yes it is. Asia’s biggest entertainment event returns this September, bringing members of the global music, sports and digital industries together for invaluable networking opportunities, showcases and a conference program that is undeniably helpful for those looking to further establish themselves/their brand/their artist in this area of the world.
With only eight or so weeks left, tickets are still available for All That Matters – the all inclusive ticket gets you access to all conference tracks (Music, Sports, Digital), not to mention the incredible Music Matters Live festival itself. The VIP All That Matters ticket (USD$999) gets you the following:
- Conference sessions at Music Matters, Sports Matters & Digital Matters
- Daily coffee and lunch breaks
- Exclusive access to the VIP & Speaker delegate networking tool
- Select VIP networking and evening events
- Entry to the Music Matters Live festival
As part of the Music Matters track, featured keynote speakers this year include:
- Willard Ahdriz (CEO, Kobalt)
- Dave Jordan (Music Supervisor, Format)
- Denis Handlin (President, Sony Australia)
- Arthur Fogel (President Global Touring, Live Nation)
- Sarah Stennett (Manager, Zayn Malik, Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding)
To find out more about the conference, head HERE. The conference is held at MasterCard Theatres, Marina Bay Sands in Singapore from September 12th through until September 15th!