Digital and live event producers Branded recently announced the full conference program and speaker lineup for Gaming Matters, one of Asias’ longest running gaming industry conferences. And this year, Australians, and those from aorund the world, will be able to tune in live, as the event goes into a hybrid online and in person format.
Gaming Matters will be held live at the Suntec Convention Centre in Singapore and online around the world on October 14th and 15th.
The program brings the Music, Sports and Marketing industries together with Gaming leaders over two days to meet, learn and make new friends either in person or online.
And that lineup (which can also be viewed in this up to date program HERE) is:
● Paul Foster, CEO, Global Esports Federation
● Pratik Thakar, Global Creative Director, Coca-Cola, The Coca-Cola Company
● Kaveri Khullar, Vice President, Consumer Marketing APAC, Mastercard
● Mike McCabe, Managing Director, International Publishing, Epic Games
● Steve Ford, Vice President of Sales, APAC, Twitch
● Vanessa Brown, Director of Business Development, APAC, TikTok
● Shilpa Aggarwal, VP Marketing, Singtel
● Charlotte McEleny, Publisher, APAC, The Drum
● Gunnar Greve, Managing Director, MER Group
● Carlos Alimurung, CEO, ONE Esports
● Steven Vasilev, CEO and Co-Founder, RTFKT
● Nelson Woon, Regional Marketing Manager, Riot Games SEA
● James Redden, Managing Director, 2CV Asia
● Nick Vanzetti, SVP, Managing Director, ESL
● Lee Trink, CEO FaZe Clan
● Ranji David, APAC Director – Marketing Services, WFA
● Russell Tan, Head of Marketing & Strategy (Regional), LaLiga
● Michael Patent, Founder, Culture Group
● Robbie Lim, Head of Business Development APAC, Twitch
● Nicholas Khoo, Co-Founder, yup.gg
● Christel Quek, Co-Founder & CTO, BOLT
● Prakash Somosundram, CEO, Enjinstarter
● Chris Tran, Head Of Esports for Southeast Asia, Riot Games
● David Porter, Vice President Global Media, Unilever – APAC & Africa
● Hyesun Lim, Director, BEPC Tangent Creative
● Glen Liu, Managing Partner, GHS Partners & Advisory
● Xinyi Zheng, Senior Manager, Mindshare
● Anthea Chee, Senior Vice President, Sportfive
● Justin Peyton, Chief Transformation and Strategy Officer, Wunderman Thompson
● Andrew Collins, CEO, Mailman
● Jake Goh, Music Producer, Ocean Butterflies
● Mark Chay, Director of Secretariat, Global Esports Federation
CEO of organiser Branded, Jasper Donat says, “Branded has been streaming live shows for over a decade and virtual events for the past two years. So we are so excited to be able to bring the live and virtual worlds together and produce Gaming Matters as a global hybrid event where people can attend and interact with each other either live “in real life” or online.
Of all the sports and entertainment verticals where Branded is involved Gaming has certainly seen the greatest growth, diversification and excitement throughout the last two years. Most of all, I can’t wait to get out of the house, put a lanyard around my neck for the first time in two years and welcome everyone to the show.”
Get your tickets from anywhere in the world now, HERE.
Gaming Matters is a part of Asia’s award winning entertainment industry conference, All That Matters, which consistently delivers insights, future projections and robust discussions by the most influential global players in the Music, Sport, Gaming, Digital and Marketing industries. As regions begin to open, the race is on for brands to develop and grow with a technologically savvy marketplace and cater for consumers with an insatiable hunger for on-demand, dynamic and fresh content.
In 2021 All That Matters will deliver four individual tracks “In Real LIfe” (IRL) across six days in October & November plus online to the world. Each track will welcome attendees in person and an unlimited number of viewers online who can watch the sessions whilst networking and participate in Q&A through live streaming.
For more details head to https://allthatmatters.asia/.