Love writing about or shooting live music? Enjoy a good night out?
Looking to get your foot in the door of the Music Industry?
There are a variety of ways you can become a part of the AU review 'crew'.
The AU Review is constantly looking for new writers and photographers from around Australia. We only accept new contributors at set periods throughout the year, so please don't get offended if you don't hear from us for a while.
NEW FORMS TO LAUNCH... KEEP CHECKING BACK...
We'd like to invite photographers from around Australia to apply to shoot arts events, red carpets, live music and more. We are particularly interested in photographers in Darwin, Perth, Cairns and around Tasmania - as well as photographers interested in areas beyond live music photography...
To apply, please email email@example.com with LINKS to three photos or photo galleries that best define your work (no attachments permitted). Please outline where you are located, the sort of work you've done to date and the equipment you have, as well as the sort of work you'd be looking to do with the AU. If you do not have professional equipment (e.g. Camera with removable lens) please do not apply.
INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEER POSITIONS
- Writing and Editorial (can be broad or focus on music, film, theatre etc.)
- Video Production and/or Editing
- Event Production/Management (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth based interns may apply for this role)
- Content and Contributor Management / Editing
- Social Media (this is one of our most popular programs)
- Graphic Design (Digital and Print)
Again, that form is available HERE.